60 Curzon is a residential-led development in Mayfair, London W1.
Brockton Capital's scheme will create 32 luxury apartments formed around a south-facing courtyard garden, as well as a range of private 24-hour amenities.
Highest quality and attention to detail from a collaboration between Lee Polisano of PLP and The Office of Thierry W. Despont.
- Courtyard garden designed by Gustafson Porter + Bowman
- Spa and wellness are with 20-metre swimming pool, vitality pool, sauna, steam room, gym, fitness studios and treatment rooms.
- Concierge 24h
- Underground parking and valet service
- Club lounge and hobby rooms
- Exclusive access to an on-site restaurant
The existing building was an L-shaped 8-storey building from the 1930’s with the former Marco Pierre-White ‘Mirabelle’ restaurant in the basement.
2018 - The building was demolished in 33 weeks by John F Hunt Ltd.
Site & Location
News from the companies
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.