Description of 101 New Cavendish Street
101 New Cavendish Street is a striking new addition to the Noho streetscape.
Occupying an island site of just over half an acre, this landmark modern office development provides 90,000 sq ft of offices with floor plates of circa 22,000 sq ft.
The development has a most impressive and distinguished reception incorporating a feature glass wall, bespoke reception desk, scenic lighting and basalt stone floor.
The building takes full advantage of it’s island site and provides a striking impression to the four streets that it fronts.
- Large, flexible 22,000 sq ft floorplates on a 1.5m planning grid.
- Imposing island site.
- Bespoke cladding system designed to minimise heat gain through each façade.
- Energy efficient multi-service active chilled beam air conditioning system.
- 1,700 sq ft reception with feature lighting and etched backlit glass.
- Three 17 person scenic passenger lifts.
- BREEAM Rating "Very Good".
- EPC Rating "C".
- Naturally ventilated feature atrium.
- Green roofs promoting bio-diversity.
- 87 bicycle spaces and parking for 7 cars.