London development opportunities for sale in November 2016.
To learn more about these residential and commercial projects please click on the LINK!
- 0.75-acre plot with a mansion
- Planning consent to demolish the existing property behind the original faced, and re-build a new mansion of c18,000 sqft including a full leisure complex.
- 47 Key Boutique Hotel located in a prime South Kensington
- 0,38-acre site
- Freehold with vacant possession
- Consented new build scheme for 24 private apartments & 2 maisonettes
- Development opportunity within a site area of 1.09 acres
- Full planning consent for a new build scheme of 131,096 sq ft GIA
33 Charles Street, Mayfair, W1J 5PG
For sale by Allsop – offers in excess of £8,000,000 (LINK)
- Leasehold residential building comprising four self-contained flats
- Gross Internal Area (excluding common parts): 523m2 (5,622 sq.ft)
- Freehold residential building with a living area of 5,702 sq ft
- Located between Bayswater and Notting Hill
22 Tower Street & 2 Tower Court, London, WC2H 9TW
For sale by Savills – Price on application (LINK)
- Existing Listed former schoolhouse with courtyard
- Planning consent for 22 residential units
- Residential development currently proposed as 20 self-contained units
- Currently proposed as 20 self-contained units
For availability and sales please contact the sales agent.
See also residential and commercial properties in our London New Developments database.